The American Cancer Society has free programs and services to help people with cancer and their loved ones understand cancer, manage their lives through treatment and recovery, and find the emotional support they need..
- National Cancer Information Center (NCIC)
Provides information and support to those facing cancer 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Trained cancer information specialists are available via phone, email or live chat providing accurate, up to date cancer information to patients, family members and caregivers and connections them with valuable services and resources in their communities.
- Patient Lodging Programs
- Road to Recovery (Rides to Treatment)
- Reach to Recovery (Breast Cancer Support)
- Look Good Feel Better (Help with appearance-related side effects of treatment)
- Online Communities and Support
Cancer Survivors Network
I Can Cope – online cancer education classes